We are passionate about giving back to the local community and to the people around us
Helping to support local people and businesses
As well as conforming to our corporate responsibilities we as a company realise the responsibility we have to our community and the massive, positive impact we can have on those around us. Here at Starfish Construction we strive to help our local community and we are extremely passionate about doing so.
Some of the ways in which we’ve helped out those around us are:
- Attending and contributing to charity nights for the Beatson Cancer Charity
- Recruitment of local youngsters for apprenticeship schemes
- Recruitment of local school children for work placement schemes
- Sponsorship of local sports clubs and teams – Keir Hardie Boxing Club and Jerviston Football Club
We believe that we’ve only scratched the surface when it comes to giving back to the local people and businesses and we are excited about further opportunities to get more involved in the future.
- A Nationwide company experiencing high levels of controlled growth through establishing long term synergistic trading relationships with our core clients
- Our tailor-made services are aimed at satisfying our client’s individual needs
- We increase our capabilities by continually investing in our highly qualified and motivated employees through our Training & Development Programme
- Fully committed to high levels of Safety, Quality & Sustainable Solutions which protect our environment